Taiwan's Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) on September 6 announced that Level 2 restrictions will be extended. The prevention measures of visiting the NSTM from September 7 to September 20 (The NSTM is closed on September 13.) are as follow:
1. Opening hours and number of visitors: Appointment-based visits (https://outserv.nstm.gov.tw/Reservation/ )
- The time of visiting is divided into two sessions. (09:30-12:00 & 13:30-16:30). The maximum number of visitors of every session should not exceed 3,427.
*From September 15, the maximum number of visitors of every session should not exceed 3,674. (The maximum number of the group reservation is 80 people.) If there are tickets left, visitors may purchase the ticket on site.
2. The exhibition and the price:
- The permanent exhibitions: NT$50/per person.
The permanent exhibitions include:
(B1-“Open Storage”, “Magic Land”, “Fantasy”, and “Climate Change”) <From September 14, “Climate Change” will be closed for exhibtion upgrade.>
(1F-”Glory of TANG PRIZE” and “West Exhibition Gallery”)
(2F-”Telecom @ Taiwan” and ”The Science of Cooking”)
(6F-“Light up the future：Stories of Recovery and Reconstruction after MORAKOT” will be reopened from September 15.)
- The special exhibitions:
1) The icefield-area of Hot Snow Adventure Paradise exhibition reopens: NT$200/per person (Visitors have to buy the permanent exhibition ticket (NT$50/per person) first.)
(The jungle-area is temporarily closed.)
2) The XR experience special exhibition 2F will be reopened from September 10.
3. The special facilities and 3D theater are temporarily closed. Robot shows are cancelled.
*The only entrance/exit is located on the 1F of the North Complex.
*The on-site announcement shall prevail. The prevention measures will be updated with the policies and public announcements from the CECC. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.