Earthquakes frequently occur in Taiwan. We should learn how to protect ourselves during an earthquake. The 6-axis kinematic table is used to model a real earthquake. People can experience different magnitudes of an earthquake, and learn important skills to survive. Chi-Chi earthquake in 1999 is modeled in this shaking chamber.
: 4F Between Open Sesame and Science Laureates
: Tuesday - Sunday 09:00~12:20；13:00-16:10
- Experience time: 5 minutes 30 seconds
- Experience capacity: 15 people
- For safety reasons, it is not suitable for pregnant women, or those who has chronic illness, motion sickness, heart disease, high blood pressure, physical discomfort, recent surgery, or under the influence of medications or alcohol. Please refer to the detailed instructions on site and adhere to the instruction of our staff.
- Guests shall consider whether they are physically fit to participate in the activities. The Museum is not responsible for any person’s physical conditions.
1. Need to purchase tickets in advance.
2. At the information desk on the 1st floor or the ticket vending machines on the 2nd and 4th floors.