In order to achieve the goal of "science experience and experience science", the museum handles a number of science education activities, through scientific experience learning, everyone can through hands-on experience to understand science is everywhere, to achieve the goal of “ brings technology closer to life, improves life via technology” , to cultivate a learning environment for everyone being a scientist. We plan to handle the following wonderful scientific activities:
1. Field Trip: A variety of DIY activities for school off-campus teaching.
2. Weekend Experiencing Science in the Hall: Free science experience activities in the main hall on weekends.
3. Weekend Science Activities: A variety of scientific activities in the science classrooms on weekends.
4. Camps: A variety of summer/ winter camps for students.
5. Creative Arts School: Exclusive adult courses on weekends and evenings.
6. Science Competition: Conducting National Energy Science and Technology Creative Contest, National Hand Launch Glider Contest, and many other competitions.
7. Science Learning Center: Providing lesson plans and teaching videos of science activities for teachers.
8. Poverty Alleviation and Rural Care: Providing DIY activities and visits for disadvantaged groups and students in remote areas.
9. Environmental Education Certification Courses: Environmental education related courses and activities are available.
10. Elderly education: Providing courses for senior citizens to promote self-learning concept.
11. Science Seminars: A series lectures of "Reading Masters of Science on Sundays at the Museum" and "Meeting Masters of Health Science at the Museum" at the South Complex.