In order to promote "low-carbon and environmental sustainability" education and “energy-saving and carbon-reduction” concept, the National Science and Technology Museum has developed the " Mini Train ", which offers fun ride experiences for both adults and children. As the "Mini Train " is driven by electric power, there are excellent environmental benefits.
4F Aisle (West side near the elevator)
: Tuesday - Sunday 09:00~12:20；13:00-16:10
- Experience time: 2-3 minutes
- Experience Fee: Experience 1 pass per person
- Experience capacity: 5-8 people
- For safety reasons, kids must be accompanied by adults, it is not suitable for babies, pregnant women, or those with physical disability.
Purchase tickets onsite:
1. Need to purchase tickets in advance.
2. At the information desk on the 1st floor or the ticket vending machines on the 2nd and 4th floors.