The technology of the "motion camera" and "computer vision software" are used in the somatosensory dance machine. Infrared sensors, self-adjusting depth detection, and color image sensors are used in the motion camera. They work together to capture the live images of body movements as people dance. It is similar to the human eyes that accurately track the image of the dancing. In addition, the computer vision (software) motion sensing technology operates like a human judge. It compares the dancing images to the action of the virtual characters. Final score is given according to the accuracy level. It’s a fun, safe, flexible, and physically coordinated exercise!
: 4F Aisle (West side near the elevator)
: Tuesday - Sunday 09:00~12:20；13:00-16:10
- Experience time: 4 minutes
- Experience capacity: 1-2 people
- It is recommended for people over 12 years old to experience.
1. Need to purchase tickets in advance.
2. At the information desk on the 1st floor or the ticket vending machines on the 2nd and 4th floors.